Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Plans Approved by Division of Hotel and Restaurants

I got a call today from Lynne, the plan reviewer from the division of hotel and restaurants, saying that our plans had been approved. She was very pleasant on the phone. She said that she was so bored waiting for the hurricane to pass that she ended up taking plans home to review and she got through ours. I'll be sending her a case of chips as soon as we're up and running!

I also called Steven, the permit expediter I had talked to earlier, to see if he can pick up the plans and take them over to the Palm Beach County offices for the Fire Department's approval, but I couldn't get a hold of him. If don't talk to him before I get back up to our house I'll just rund down there and take them in myself. That will save me about $400.

No comments: