Saturday, September 18, 2004

Overview Meetings with Contractor, Press Release and Business Cards

Over the last couple of days I've driven out to the mall to meet with Don, our contractor, to review the renovations we're going to be doing in the space. I'm confident that Don has a good grasp of all of the changes we want to do. The more I go out there, the easier it is for me to envision the space as it will eventually be. I drove out there today and found that our "Coming Soon" sign had been posted already. The sign is very plain, but at least it gets the message accross.

On the PR front, I've received and made revisions to Jenifyr's first draft release. It is sort of strange reading about yourself even if it isn't in print yet. I'm confident that Jenifyr will do a great job getting it in ink. I'm starting to feel pretty good about it and I think we'll probably issue the release in the next week or so.

I also ordered my first batch of business cards. This may not seem very important, but I only have two weeks left working at Motorola and I want to be able to hand out as many as I can before leaving. These cards can be redeemed at the store for a free "quick fix" bag of chips. I'm hoping they will bring some people out there and that those people will order a dip and soda to go with the chips. By the way, if you're looking for a great printer for your business cards, I've place several orders with Printing For Less and found their service to be great. Check them out and use my referral code (RP1QSDHJ6) to receive a $25 on your first order.

No comments: