Tuesday, August 31, 2004

The Space Was Vacated

Well, if you're keeping track, you're wondering to yourself when the heck I get the space. Funny you should ask! I was supposed to get the space on August 25th, but due since the tenant paid through the end of the month, they were able to stay there for the full month. Just to make sure, I passed by the mall tonight and saw that they had vacated the space. They didn't leave it in too bad a shape, but they did take a few things I didn't think they would be able to get away with.

The ice machine is no longer there and they took the sandwich prep station. The ice machine is attached to plumbing, so I figured it would be considered a leasehold improvement. I had already budgeted for a new ice machine and refrigerator. On the bright side, they left a glass door merchandiser that I may be able to use.

No comments: