Monday, July 26, 2004

Notice to Vacate Issued

I heard back from our leasing manager for the mall and found out that the letter that gives the current tenant 30 days to vacate the property has been sent. This means that we will get the space by the end of August. It's sort of tough for the current tenant, but I think they may want to get out of the lease. Their store isn't doing well by my account. I've never seen more than one or two people order anything from them, while directly accross the corridor, another specialty food place is hopping.

During this month, I hope to have the construction drawings done and back to the mall's offices, and be part of the way through permitting with Hotel and Restaurants and the city. If all goes well, a date of November 1 is still feasable.

No comments: