Monday, February 22, 2010

Energy Efficient Industrial Lighting Site


I've recently launched a new e-commerce site catering to commercial and industrial facility managers looking for energy efficient lighting products. RelightDepot.com is your lighting retrofit super store. The site was created to provide the widest selection of energy efficient warehouse lighting, commercial retrofit kits and energy efficient industrial lighting. We have the products and expertise needed to help you complete any lighting retrofit project. Our top seller is the 4-lamp T5HO high bay that can be used in almost 85% of existing warehouse retrofit projects.

Energy efficiency is of paramount importance for our country's economic future. In our blog, I describe many of the rebate and incentive programs available from state and utility companies for lighting retrofits as well as highlight many of our success stories. I want to hear from you! Send me your before and after pictures and I will be happy to feature them on our site.

RelightDepot.com is more than a discount online fixture catalog - we are a trusted partner for your energy efficient lighting retrofit project. If you have any questions or feel that I can be of any additional service, don't hesitate to contact me directly.

No comments: